for the ATS WebServices Suite
- Feature: Added CREDIT field to the front card view. CSS Class is marked as "display: none" by default.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where a category filter wasn't working properly if there was a space in the name. Updated to use the slug.
- Bug: Fixed a UI bug where Product Codes containing "/" characters cause a card to not render
- Bug: For both the "Detail" and "Add to Cart" buttons, if the link or text is blank, then the buttons will not display
- Feature: Improvements in the left filter menu logic. Uses an "OR" statement within a category. Uses an "AND" statement between categories.
- Feature: Added a "FilterExpand" parameter to the left filter menu. To prevent a massive filter category group, this will limit the visible number by default, and allow the user to expand.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where unclicking attributes on the card wasn't updating the left filter menu.
- Bug: Fixed a UI bug where clicking the "Show More" or "Show All" buttons was adding additional padding
- Release version of the Catalog UI system.
- Feature: Integration with the ATS Marketplace
- Feature: Client-side searching and filtering of iMIS products
- Feature: Automated caching of iMIS product data in a streamlined REST database
- Bugs: Fixed all bugs found during beta testing.